Supporting Model Informed Drug Development with R
17 May 2022
Welcome to the official documentation of the IQR Tools R package!
Who this book is for
- Modeling & Simulation experts in the pharma industry
- Academic researchers and students
- Scientists who want to use the right tool for the task to be performed
- Anyone who is interested in nonlinear mixed effect modeling and does not want to learn it the hard way
To get a quick overview of the IQR Tools capabilities, have a look at the provided Case Studies.
How to read this book
The book is divided into four parts. The first-time user might want to start with the Introduction part, followed by a Case Study that fits his or her needs.
- Introduction: aimed at covering topics around installation of IQR Tools, reproducibility of results, and setup of example files to allow running all examples contained in this book.
- Case Studies: Examples for specific analysis tasks. From simple tasks, like generation of a Kaplan-Meier plot, to more complex tasks, like a full population PK workflow.
- Manuals: More detailed manuals describing the IQR Tools functionality.
- Appendix: Reference for functions of IQR Tools.